Written by BHSC Sunday, 22 March 2015
All sessions continue as normal up to and including Thursday 26th March. Swim School, JD1, AG1 and YS1 then take a 2 week break from training and sessions restart in the week beginning Mon 13th April.
See below for other squads:
· Friday 27th March, Clifton and Henbury - normal session for those who train there.
· Friday 27th March, Horfield, 7pm to 9pm – JUNIOR TIME TRIALS for JD1, JD1+, Little Fish advanced swimmers and top 2 lanes of BHSC swim school. NO training for AG1/YS1.
· Sunday 29th March, normal training at Hengrove.
· Monday 30th March, Hengrove 7.30-9.30pm, only swimmers who normally train at Hengrove
· Tuesday 31st March, Horfield, JD1+and JD2, 7-8pm, AG2 and above 8-9pm.
· Friday 3rd April , Sunday 5th April and Monday 6th April– NO TRAINING – Easter.
· Tuesday 7th April, Horfield, JD1+ and JD2, 7-8pm, AG2 and above 8-9pm.
· Friday 10th April, Horfield, JD1+ and JD2, 7.15-9pm, AG2 and above, also 7.15-9pm.
· Sunday 12th April. No training. CoB Open Meet
Normal sessions resume from Monday 13th April.
Last Updated ( Sunday, 12 April 2015 )